I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

House of Representatives begins its vote on the amendment of the Federal Budget

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mocha

mocha

House of Representatives begins its vote on the amendment of the Federal Budget
2009-06-09 13:25:24 2009-06-09 13:25:24

2009. Entered the House of Representatives on Wednesday afternoon of its regular Tuesday vote on the bill the second amendment to the budget law is the Federal Assembly No. 6 of 2009.
. A source in the Chamber of Deputies, told the independent press (Iba) today, Tuesday, that the agenda for the meeting of this day also includes a vote on a resolution to issue treasury money to finance the electricity contracts, and the report of the Finance Committee on the allocation of salaries to pensions proposed by the presidency of the republic and the prime minister.

/.. He also includes the reading of a report on the last Hajj season, and the proposed formation of a water emergency committee in the House of Representatives, in addition to the first reading of a bill amending the law of service and retirement of the Internal Security Forces, No. 1 for the year 1978, and the first reading of the draft law on customs tariff, and the first reading of a bill to the First Amendment the Law of the Ministry of Water Resources No. 50 for the year 2008. (end) / 11 / g / ..
http://translate.google.com/translat...-8&sl=ar&tl=en

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum