I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sami Atrushi: repeat the scenario of the budget delay will turn against the parliamentary groups in the electoral propaganda

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sami Atrushi: repeat the scenario of the budget delay will turn against the parliamentary groups in the electoral propaganda

2010-01-08 12:46:35

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. The member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives Sami Atrushi political blocs to avoid a repeat scenario of the budget delay, saying he "will turn against them in election propaganda".

The Atrushi told the independent press (Iba) was the parliament that the government argues defects in the budget and take action to address those shortcomings are many, starting with the development strategy and end accounts closing.

He noted that Parliament has been unable in four years, forcing the government to provide the final accounts, returned it, "the major drawback in the budgets of previous years, the day parliament was not known what amount of government-owned real advances has not been resolved for many years in some ministries."

He noted that the government resorted to recycling amounts to more than once to address some of these cases, and "failure to address such flaws in the budget has prompted some blocs in parliament to delay the budget for political reasons."

"The government spends far 1 / 12 of the 2009 budget was based on the financial management law No. 94 of 2005, concern was expressed by using the funds in the election campaign would not address the delay in recognition, the government will spend as many assignments within the various funds in the budget without waiting for parliament on the basis of the law. "

He stressed that "the negative impact will be only on new investment projects in ministries and provinces, and the government will begin charging political blocs in parliament to delay the budget and harm the interests of citizens, and rightly so, causing damage to blocks that have held the same budget."

The House has not been able so far to hold a hearing to vote on the budget due to lack of quorum, and invite some blocks to the adoption of the electoral code of conduct before the budget, and expressed fears of state funds for electoral propaganda. (End) / g / ..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum