I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reduction of external debt owed by Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reduction of external debt owed by Iraq Empty Reduction of external debt owed by Iraq Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Reduction of external debt owed by Iraq

Ministry of Finance outlined the achievements of the past four years success in reducing the external debt owed by Iraq by 80 percent of 140 billion dollars, while decisively contributed to the distribution file employees of defunct institutions, and distribution between the state departments.

The ministry issued a report, got the "morning", a copy of it, highlighting the most important achievements at the local and international achievements of the reforms in fiscal policy and economic development of the country, as managed in accordance with the Paris Club agreement to reduce Iraq's foreign debt, amounting to about $ 140 billion left behind by the former regime 80 percent and the payment of rates remaining installments of long-term.

One of those debts that burdened the national economy, loans and financial commitments of many countries in the region and the world and the private sector, along with substantial damages to countries and international organizations and foreign nationals by wars and previous policies.

On the other hand, the ministry signed several agreements collective and bilateral on the prevention of double taxation between Iraq and the countries of the world, and approached the neighboring countries for the opening of free zones that would boost the national economy with additional resources.

Saturday, January 09, 2010 Saturday, January 09, 2010

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum