I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economic news out of Iraq and the world

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Economic news out of Iraq and the world Empty Economic news out of Iraq and the world Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Economic news out of Iraq and the world

(صوت العراق) - 09-01-2010 (Voice of Iraq) - 09/01/2010

Council decided to Babil province held an emergency meeting next Monday to discuss the delay in the implementation of investment contracts in the province, with an investment of Babylon announced it was experiencing difficulty in obtaining land for their projects. A source in the provincial council that the scheduled meeting will discuss with the agricultural departments, municipalities, urban planning and real estate registration, subject to overcome some of the instructions that hinder the operation of the investment, and find safe ways to improve that performance, in order to develop a new mechanism without causing conflict with other laws, to facilitate and accelerate the work of the Commission in the province of Babylon.

Scheduled to be on Sunday, the opening of the Erbil International Fair for cars. The exhibition, which lasts for four days, ninety foreign companies and local communities. A source in the management of the exhibition, that eighty percent of the companies involved work in the field of spare parts for cars and luxury cars for adornment.

IMF confirmed that its staff had been with the economic crisis, more pressure from the Member States, to correct or delete paragraphs of the reports on the economies of these countries. UNFPA considered in the report is the first since the year two thousand and five about the transparency of its activities and publications, said that the global financial crisis caused by the recent additional difficulties in applying a policy of transparency.

U.S. President Barack Obama, the recovery of the employment market is never without obstacles. Obama drew in a short speech at the White House after the publication of disappointing figures for the unemployment rate in December, pointing out that the unemployment figures published by the Ministry of Labor, remember that the road to advancement is never without obstacles, and that must work every day to push the economy forward . The American president stressed that the United States lost a number of posts is less than ten times the average annual rate during the last quarter of the year two thousand and nine, compared to the first chapter of the year.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum