I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Financial discussing with the Egyptian side of Egyptian debts on Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Financial discussing with the Egyptian side of Egyptian debts on Iraq

The Finance Ministry said on Monday that an agreement has been to form a joint committee between the Ministries of Finance and Foreign Affairs Aerakitin Nzirthma two Egyptian and to discuss the file of Egyptian debts to Iraq.

He said a ministry statement said on Monday that "Finance Minister Baqer al-Zubaidi, received the Ambassador of Arab Republic of Egypt Sharif Shaheen During the meeting agreed to form a joint committee between the Ministries of Finance and the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, Finance and the Egyptian Foreign Ministry to discuss the Egyptian debt file on Iraq and the issue of yellow cards vouchers Egyptians working in Iraq. "

The statement added: "The meeting reviewed bilateral relations and economic ties between the two brotherly countries and ways of promoting their common interest," noting that "al-Zubaidi called on Egyptian companies to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq and the participation of Egyptian labor in support of the Iraqi private sector because of their successful experience of working in Iraq during the the eighties of the last century. "

The statement quoted the ambassador reiterated his keenness to resolve the high-profile benefits Egyptians working in Iraq, stressing "the keenness of the Arab Republic of Egypt, the Government and people to support Iraq in all fields and the willingness of the Egyptian companies to work for the reconstruction and building strategic projects."

Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum