I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTO: Rose / Commerce Minister: We are working to develop ideas and positive proposals in the context of Iraq sought to join the international organization

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rose / Commerce Minister: We are working to develop ideas and positive proposals in the context of Iraq sought to join the international organization
January, 2010 08:29:00 Rose / Baghdad / Salah Hassan

Minister of Commerce Agency Safa net debt, we assess and determine the course of the road map of the National Committee through the development of proposals and formulas for the development and study of mechanism of action of this Committee to reach a new vision for its work as it enters the third round of negotiations.

An official source at the ministry reporter (Rose) "This came Trwosh during the meeting (28) of the National Commission on Iraq's accession to the WTO, and that the minister called for the preparation of working papers on integrated sectors concerning the nature and functions of the ministries and institutions for the purpose of discussion and study to develop a vision for Iraq and the directions their quest for full membership.

"He added that the net "called for the need to develop a vision for the development of various sectors on topics such laws and regulations and amended to suit the aspirations for accession, stressing the development of effective mechanisms for developing the members of the Committee through the establishment of specialized courses contribute to accelerate the work of the Committee for the better and instructive to the terms of reference, especially in the diverse areas of international law and the laws international economic, information technology, transportation, customs tariff and the individual property and the management of free zones add to the other sectors, pointing to the willingness of many countries to provide assistance and development of Iraq's capabilities and Rphina additional information for the development of our sectors, including Turkey, Jordan, Morocco and Oman in addition to trade draft on assistance to Iraq to join.

"The outcome "meeting of the Committee on specific follow-up to prepare a report detailing the proposals and ideas and topics discussed at the meeting for presentation at its next meeting.
The Ministry of Commerce is the steps to the preparation process for the third round of negotiations to join.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum