I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conscious / Central Bank: perfective of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies much

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Conscious / Central Bank: perfective of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies much

Conscious / Baghdad / h. B

11/1/2010 4:11 pm

Amadhr said Mohammed Saleh adviser at the CBI that the Iraqi dinar improved well Mlhod against other currencies.

He Amadhr reporter (news agency, Iraqi Information / conscious) that the Iraqi dinar today has presented a strong currency can not be underestimated in front of all other currencies has an obvious effect through competition with the dollar

He said, adding that the monetary value of the currency be delayed and hampered by some of the policy and political crises and the current situation in Iraq.

Anybody want to go SLAP a few parliament people to show up for their JOB!!!

littlekracker

Pan's on his way...lol..or send wind with a rifle...or both..lmaooooooooo

littlekracker wrote:Pan's on his way...lol..or send wind with a rifle...or both..lmaooooooooo

Lets send both...pan can be the spotter and wind the shooter......lets shoot them with some green slimy stuff that will make the stick to their parliament chair forever!!!LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum