I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi firm wins $5m oil contract

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iraqi firm wins $5m oil contract Empty Iraqi firm wins $5m oil contract Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm

littlekracker

Iraqi firm wins $5m oil contract
Aswat Aliraq

10 January 2010
BAGHDAD: Iraq's Ibn Majid State Company is currently manufacturing a furnace for crude oil refining for the Diwaniya Refinery and giant reservoirs for the South Refineries CompanySouth Refineries CompanyLoading... (SRCSRCLoading...) at a total cost of 5.838 billion Iraqi dinars (roughly $5 million), according to an industry & minerals ministry release on Sunday.

"The furnace would be set up for mobile units with a capacity of 10,000 barrels per day (bpd)," read the release as received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

"Technicians of Ibn Majid have finalized the furnace structure works while the State Company for Thermals Industry will embark on the furnace coating works," it added, noting this project's costs are up to 2.6 billion Iraqi dinars ($2.2 million).

The Ibn Majid firm will also manufacture and install three reservoirs with 5,000 cubic meters each for the SCR at a total cost of 3.238 billion Iraqi dinars, the statement said.

©️ Aswat Aliraq 2010

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum