I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economic event: development options

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Economic event: development options Empty Economic event: development options Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:40 pm

azdinar

Development options
Monday, June 08 Date: Monday, June 08
Page name: the event

Abbas Algalbi

Now that the Iraqi economy is in transition with the same question as the best option for the development during this transitional phase and we have to go back to tape the events in 2003, specifically a large turbulent phase of change that has occurred in Iraq, where things tend to shift from a centralized economy dominated by the totalitarian when State arbitrator on the grounds of economic activity to a market economy must be the transformation of the economy taking a single-sided and a two-thirds of the oil sector GDP and 98% of its exports and 92% of the total government revenue to a diversified economy of resources depends on the productivity of a broad base of where the sector private owner, and arm-in-arm to take over, and the capital of the State and directed the activities of the Organization of the private sector and sponsors

And supportive of its production, but the big question we posed the right way and what is best for the Development of Iraq, and with this we can see that there are two main options in the economic landscape is the first choice in the new capital, where the former tried to Paul Bremer in Iraq, Bremer, application changes, or structural economic reforms through the trauma, without taking into account potential impacts on the economy, such as the Iraqi economy after the devastating 2003 through reliance on market mechanisms to guide economic activity and dispensing with the role of the state and leave market forces to compete freely for the public interest through the effects on prices and access to levels balance, which reflects the relative costs and benefits, as alleged by the school of social liberalism and, as the Iraqi economy suffers from structural imbalances and has no private sector is able to possess the leadership, as well as the sectors of agricultural and industrial productivity and trade are covered in a deep slumber, the option of the civil governor, and that has not gone unheeded in contributed to the procedures adopted at the border wide open to flood the market with certain controls as well as tax cuts and the abolition of customs duties and raise the protection of industrial and agricultural All these measures contributed to the reduction of growth in all productive sectors, there has been a recession and reduced employment and increased unemployment rates and increased rates of poverty and increased levels of inflation during 2004 to 2006 before the commencement of tight monetary policy pursued by the Central Bank of Iraq, which has worked to reduce inflation from 50% to 14% currently had either the second option is the option which is the national to the adoption of planning based on market factors through the development plan the development of a comprehensive spatial and sectoral and both the public and private, where the Ministry of Planning has prepared a plan for development under the threat of civil administrator Bremer to dissolve the ministry was to serve as a guide the work of medium-and long-term investment in the implementation of projects within the budgets of the State Assembly, but also hit a snag of violence and terrorism during the years 2005 and 2006 is here it now requires the adoption of a plan for development and this Maaalnt by the Ministry of Planning through its conference, held last month, our best option for development and will come back to supply and analysis in the events to come.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://almadapaper.net/paper.php%3Fsource%3Dakbar%26mlf%3Dinterpage%26sid%3D68897&rurl=translate.google.co.uk

2Economic event: development options Empty Re: Economic event: development options Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:57 pm

Another Great find AZ

but this part has me stumped:

which has worked to reduce inflation from 50% to 14% currently

currently as of last month inflation was -3.X....yes Minus!! so were do they get 14%???

3Economic event: development options Empty Re: Economic event: development options Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:01 pm

azdinar

Could it be that the article is referring back to this time frame? during 2004 to 2006. I think the article is looking back in time

4Economic event: development options Empty Re: Economic event: development options Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:20 am

topdog

yes that is a great find az!, I also do believe they are giving an overall view from back in time!

5Economic event: development options Empty Re: Economic event: development options Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:23 am

OWL

Thanks AZ...hey TD!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum