I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruled out the head of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives Alaa al-Sadoun possibility that the World Trade Organization to include Iraq by this year

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Ruled out the head of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives Alaa al-Sadoun possibility that the World Trade Organization to include Iraq by this year.

Sadoun said, told the independent press (Iba) said on Friday that the world accept the membership of countries in specific economic aspirations of the first of a state that is able to implement policies and export-oriented production level is absent is a large local by Iraq, which became a net importer of many goods and materials.

She said I do not think that Iraq's interest to work on the promotion of accession without prior study and develop a policy to protect the national product despite the global status in the event of accession. Confirmed that the majority of Iraq's current products and do not have a traditional international quality certificate, known as the (ISO).

Saadoun and noted that the organization imposes certain restrictions and conditions on the State wishing to join, and in front of this trend is necessary in Iraq to speed up the implementation of industrial development strategies.

It should be noted that Iraq is an observer member in the organization that is in the process of accession in the event of the implementation of items world-renowned.

http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php?nam...onomy&id=19939

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum