I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi oil: will drill 100 new wells in 2010

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Iraqi oil: will drill 100 new wells in 2010

17/01/2010 13:52 17/01/2010 13:52

بغدا. Baghdad, January 17 (AKnews) - A spokesman for the Iraqi Oil Ministry said Sunday that the Iraqi government agreed to increase oil production by drilling new wells.

Assem Jihad, Aasm Jihad, Spokesman for the Ministry of Iraq's oil و". , "Asim Jihad told Kurdistan News (AKnews) announced today that" The oil ministry ended talks with the Director of General Company for the drilling of oil wells, it was decided a number of drilling oil wells in the fields of southern Iraq this year, and also some digging in the fields of Kirkuk. "

".. "We will start digging wells assessments, which total 100 wells, at the beginning of the month of February next" .. م". He added that "these wells drilling project is part of the decision to lift the productivity of Iraq's oil issued by the Iraqi government."

". And went on jihad, saying "the oil ministry and the Iraqi government to dig more than 50 wells in different regions of the country in 2009, and was produced, intended to raise Iraq's oil."
http://translate.google.com/translat...www.google.com

dig dig dig

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum