I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

France: Iraq has the right to get full sovereignty and join a dynamic regional

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mocha

mocha

France: Iraq has the right to get full sovereignty and join a dynamic regional

09/06/2009 Tuesday 16 - -1430 second JUMADA e

KUNA) - A spokesman for the French Foreign Ministry Eric Hevaler that Iraq has the right to get full sovereignty and join a dynamic regional, "but that Iraq must live in peace and harmony with its neighbors."

(When asked by the Kuwait News Agency (KUNA) on whether his country will stand with the international resolutions on the application of Chapter VII, which was issued after Saddam's brutal invasion of Kuwait, or look for another way out of these resolutions to resolve the outstanding issues, he replied, "The position of the United Nations is important in this matter. "

He explained that "the UN resolution No. 1859 issued in December of last year put an end to the military presence on the basis of UN Security Council resolutions passed against Iraq, also calls for a review and assessment of the international resolutions issued since 1990 and which was .. and we will see what comes out of the UN report on this matter. "

France has voiced its support for finding solutions to outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait in particular compensation of Saddam's brutal invasion of Kuwait and the demarcation of the border.

France also expressed its support for Iraq into the international community's support of its neighbors, "This is the best strategy to be pursued."

The spokesman said French Foreign Ministry spokesman Eric Hevaler in a press briefing, "We believe it is better to deal with and manage this issue in a collective, this means that the international community including the integration of Iraq and its neighbors, Iraq in international and regional dynamics, which is better for us and for all."

But he explained that "the differences between Iraq and its neighbors are part of this question, we can only say that we hope to resolving these differences."

The official said France "must resolve these differences between the two sides through consultations and dialogue, we must also avoid any disruption between Iraq and its neighbors."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum