I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Denmark cancels debt owed by Iraq by 100%

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Denmark cancels debt owed by Iraq by 100% Empty Denmark cancels debt owed by Iraq by 100% Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:25 am

Denmark cancels debt owed by Iraq by 100%
MENAFN - MENAFN -- 18/01/2010 18/01/2010

(MENAFN) Iraq has signed an agreement with Denmark to cancel the rest of the Danish debt owed by Iraq, amounting to over 20%, where it had canceled 80% of the debt in the last period.

The Minister of Finance said that the total debt had been canceled Danish 100%, which amounts to $ 55 million.

The minister called on other countries belonging to the Paris Club to cancel the debt owed to the country, pointing out that Poland is the only remaining countries in Europe, with a total debt of $ 850 million.

Poland is not to repay a debt owed by Iraq so far because of the deficit in its budget.

Iraq and Denmark sign agreement to extinguish the debt of Denmark Iraq by 100%

(صوت العراق) - 18-01-2010 (Voice of Iraq) - 18/01/2010

In the name of God the Merciful

Iraq has signed the Convention, Denmark, Hasib rest of the Danish debt amounting to Iraq by 20% after it had turned off earlier in 80% of this debt.

The agreement was signed by the Iraqi Minister of Finance Baqir al-Zubaidi and the Danish Ambassador Michael Hmente Denmark in Iraq.

Zubaidi said in a joint press conference with Ambassador Hmente that the total debt that was extinguished, the Danish by 100% and we thank them for the initiative and said that Denmark had been turned off 80% of the debt prior to the time comes today, Hasib remaining 20% This initiative came after negotiations last week resulted from the signing ceremony.

He called al-Zubaidi other countries, especially belonging to the Paris Club to follow the example of Denmark and extinguish debts on Iraq Referring to the Iraq's debt to Arab countries, saying "I hope to see Arab initiative turns off Iraq's debt of 100% has received the Egyptian Ambassador to Iraq and the debt extinguished requested the transfer of Egyptian Ambassador this request to the Egyptian government has been negotiating a positive and said he had not left, but Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.

I am confident that these two Sttefon debts as well, "he announced no remains of the European countries only one country, Poland and the total debt Iraq owes $ 850 million and did not extinguish the debt of a problem in its budget deficit, adding that it will extinguish any case debt.

Turning to the issue of the budget-Zubaidi said surprised to say that the Iraqi people will be affected if the budget approval was delayed because the law allows financial management of the Ministry of Finance sprayed money without interruption if the budget was passed by the first "We launched all the money of the operating budget as well as the launch of 20% of the federal budget and let us all ministries to take the money did not come one and only one minister is the Minister of Electricity and asked the ministry to raise the proportion of 30% and agreed to his request and added that the volume of capital investment of $ 20 billion, which will benefit the Iraqi people to (600) A degree and functional addition to allocating (115) A degree career in the 2010 budget for the ministries of Education, Defense, Interior and Health and other ministries that have projects.

He described the Danish ambassador to the signature moments to extinguish the debt as a historic moment, saying that "this moment to reflect concern for the Danish government in Iraq and reflects its desire to help him and said that we have projects and programs with Iraq and we have always consulted with the Iraqi government.

The signing ceremony was attended by Mr. Inspector-General of the Ministry of Finance, Mr. Salman Almkotr adviser to the Ministry of Finance.

دائرة العلاقات والاعلام Relations Service and Information
وزارة الماليـــــــــــــــة The Ministry of Finance
بـــــــــــــغداد Baghdad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum