I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Japan threatens China with sanctions in case of violation of the agreement on gas

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Japan threatens China with sanctions in case of violation of the agreement on gas

Japan warned China that will take retaliatory measures if it will maintain production of gas in disputed areas of the East China Sea. The position of the Japanese side voiced by Japanese Foreign Minister Katsuya Okada At today’s meeting with Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi.

The head of the Chinese Foreign Ministry in Tokyo to participate in the forum of cooperation between the countries of East Asia and Latin America.

“If the agreement is somehow broken, then the Japanese side is ready to take appropriate measures” - quoted Japanese Foreign Minister news agency Kyodo.

Diplomatic sources said Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi reacted strongly to this statement, noting that “this is The head of the Foreign Ministry of China has assured the Japanese counterpart that Beijing intends to “adhere to the agreement in 2008, but stressed the need to establish conditions under which it can be implemented.

In June 2008 the two Governments have agreed on joint development of deposits Asunaro (Longjing), which is located in the zone of responsibility of China. In addition, the PRC allowed Japanese companies to take part in the investment field development Sirakaba (Chunxiao), already mined the Chinese side. For other issues, including the deposits Kasi (Tianwaitian) and Kusunoki (Duantsyao), the parties decided to continue negotiations.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum