I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dabbagh announces Council of Ministers Decisions: year 2010 the Federal Parliament

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Republic of Iraq
Prime Minister's Office
Spokesman for
Iraqi Government

Date: 19 / 1 / 2010

Dabbagh announces Council of Ministers Decisions

1. Approve the amendment to the budget bill for the year 2010 the Federal Parliament requested under / Finance Committee to allocate the amount of (267,385,000,000) JD as a counterbalance to the House and (313,569,650,000) JD as a counterbalance to the Supreme Judicial Council, and (250) billion dinars as a counterbalance to the Bretton martyrs and political prisoners and (263,511,000,000) JD on the share of Iraq's Kurdistan region on the development of the regions with the addition of the amount of (416) billion dinars for the cost of production of crude oil source and an amount of (84) billion dinars Kt_khasisat additional fees for transporting crude oil via Turkey and the creation of (100) the degree of functional status within the Ministry of Oil Licensing (50) and the degree of functional status and Ministry of Finance, (100) degrees and careers in the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers (without an increase in financial allocations Rapporteur) and withholding the ration of the family income on which more than (2,500,000) dinars a month and a block to the quota and not the card and the allocation of the amount (2,800,000,000 JD) within the budget of the Ministry of Construction and Housing for the reconstruction of Palestine bridge in Anbar province, the International Highway, which represents the intersection of the Euphrates River in the 2010 budget and referred it to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution.

2. To authorize the Minister of Finance to issue money orders in U.S. dollars Khoznip the amount of $ (2.5) billion U.S. dollars, an annual discount of not less than (2%) than the nominal value and payable one year after the date of subscription for the purpose of financing projects within the Ministry of Electricity T_khasisatha in the General Federal Budget for the fiscal year 2011 to contract Siemens and GE for the Class of 2010, as encouraged by the CBI on the full subscription money orders mentioned above and the Ministry of Finance to issue the necessary instructions to implement the resolution.

3. Approval to set up a committee headed by Deputy Prime Minister and membership of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs and Finance, Planning and oil, Justice and Central Bank Governor and Chairman of the Financial Inspection Office and Advisor to the Prime Minister of Legal Affairs shall establish a mechanism to ensure full protection of Iraqi funds after the mandate of the Development Fund for Iraq by end of 2010, the Committee to complete its work during the thirty days and submit its recommendations to the Council of Ministers.

4. Approval of Iraq's contribution to the capital of the Kuwaiti initiative to support small and medium enterprises in the scope of the Arab League states in the amount (5) million U.S. dollars.

5. Approve the request of the Ministry of Oil, with the exception of consulting offices (Vinson and Elkins & Cleary Gottlieb) to ensure good performance because the contract is to provide advisory services to the legal department in the ministry.

6. Approve the inclusion of public sector companies (companies self-financing) in the Ministry of Housing features controls adopted by the Council of Ministers on lending to public sector companies in the Ministry of Industry for the purpose of walking affairs.

7. Approved a draft law ratifying the Convention on technical cooperation in animal health between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan checker by the State Consultative Council and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution.

8. Approved a draft law of modern agricultural villages and transmit it to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution, after taking note of the Legal Department of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.

9. Approval of the grant project compound in the Green Zone Investment License to a specialized company based on the text of the article (7 / b) of the Investment Law No. (13) for the year 2006 to be a Ministry of Construction and Housing / Public Housing Authority is the agency responsible for supervising implementation of the project provided complete the actions required in terms of the ground.

10. Approved a draft law ratifying the Convention on cooperation in plant quarantine and plant protection between the Governments of the Republic of Iraq and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan checker by the State Consultative Council and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution.

11. Approved a draft law of the Fourth Amendment on the Law of maintenance of irrigation and drainage (12) for the year 1995 the auditor by the State Consultative Council and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution.

12. To allow the Commissioner of the Independent Electoral extend the current contract with the company (Blue Feather) for security protection, which will end on 15/2/2010 for 3 months, and that an exception of the instructions and implementation of government contracts (1), for the year 2008 with the relationship.
إنتهى Ends

Encyclopedia of Mesopotamia at 19:04 03 February 1431 (January 19, 2010) · Comments: 0 · readings: 23 · Print

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum