I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to constitute a committee to set new regulations for dealing with Arab and foreign companies

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to constitute a committee to set new regulations for dealing with Arab and foreign companies
2010-01-19 16:27:58 2010-01-19 16:27:58

BAGHDAD (Iba) Formed a circle on the committees of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers of the Committee on the status of new regulations to deal with institutions and Arab and foreign companies operating in Iraq.

. And the transfer of the National Center for information about an official source in the Chamber that the committee will develop controls and automatic adoption of the new deal style free market economy.

He added that the Committee was constituted under the chairmanship of a representative of the Registrar of Companies at the Ministry of Commerce, and the membership and ministries of finance, planning, and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, the Office of Financial Supervision, Central Bank of Iraq. (End) / g / ..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum