I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economic: the introduction of the views does not mean the deportation of 2010 budget until after the elections

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Economic: the introduction of the views does not mean the deportation of 2010 budget until after the elections

MP Alaa al-Sadoun:
BAGHDAD - morning
Chairperson of the Committee violated the House of Representatives Financial Alaa al-Sadoun opinions put forward the possibility to postpone approving the budget to parliament next year. Hoping to agree on the approval after the approval of the Government to the recent amendments. Sadoun said:

The commission expects to offer the financial budget of the vote in the coming days after it was returned to the prime minister to approve the amendments in a number of paragraphs, with an emphasis on giving powers to the Ministry of Finance in the appropriate amendments.

She added that the introduction of the views does not mean that the budget of 2010 will leave until after the elections, because the members seek clearly to be ratified due to their importance in organizing the financial aspects of institutions.

Shown that the need to modify some of the figures prompted a return to the Council of Ministers. Sadoun denied being affected by theFinance Committee in Parliament and political pressure factor supporting a particular view over another. Asserting that the matter of the budget is far from the national party loyalties.

http://www.google.com/translate?u=ht...&hl=en&ie=UTF8

no no no no no NOT after the election!!! 2 days get it done!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum