I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi MP: legal committee completed its report, Parliament should now approve the budget

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Iraqi MP: Legal Committee completed its report, Parliament should now approve the budget

Friday, January 22nd 2010 10:21 AM

Baghdad, Jan. 22 (AKnews) - A deputy of the Parliament's Finance Committee said that the committee has completed writing its report on the federal budget on Thursday, and it prepared a draft budget that will be distributed to the members of the Parliament in order to study it.

"The Parliament should now only establish the quorum to vote on the federal budget, because the Finance Committee wrote its report and prepared a draft budget that will be distributed to the MPs to study it and then submit it to vote next week," MP Sami Al-Atrushi of the Islamic Union of Kurdistan told the Independent National News Agency of Kurdistan (AKnews).

"The Committee was able to make the appropriate amendments to the budget that could be approved by all parliamentary blocs, so there should be no obstacle to vote on the budget once it's completed", he added.

aa/Sh. (AKnews)

Budget back to Parliament....weeeeeeeeee

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum