I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The law of customs tariffs and increase economic growth

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The law of customs tariffs and increase economic growth

2010-01-22 11:46:01 2010-01-22 11:46:01

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. the parliament passed the days before the customs tariff law, which many students interested in economic affairs by endorsing its importance, after its submission by the Ministry of Finance last month.

The purpose of this Act is to achieve many goals to achieve increased economic activity and effectiveness, and increase economic growth first and foremost to achieve a balanced tax burden justice is served light of income derived by every Iraqi citizen with the assertion that the process of developing legislation is the need of a permanent and continuous to ensure compatibility with the latest developments and requirements of development Economic and Social Council in the country.

More importantly, however, is that the customs tariff in line with global developments which have taken since the harmonized tariff as an alternative to the tariff currently in force that the Council adopt the principles of cooperation Alkmarki in the Belgian capital Brussels, .. This tariff is the starting point in the trade exchange between the countries of the world, especially in exchanges between the Arab countries within the Greater Arab Free Trade that Iraq is still trying to Taatnivha with neighboring countries.

Mamtalob and at the present time the law is the review of tariff in respect of raw materials for industry so as to reduce the rate charged for these materials to a minimum, through a technical committee comprising representatives from the Ministries of Finance and Industry, and approval of the study taking the necessary measures to put that into practice, so preparation of legal instruments that lead to the direct application and achieve the desired goals.

Hand training it is necessary to develop a plan for the training of customs of the elements, so by sending many of the foreign workers to courses held by international bodies such as the World of Customs or through local courses conducted by the Customs General, and must not confined to training and rehabilitation work Alkmarki, but also to include training in such operations and information systems to follow developments both in terms of rules of origin Altveselp the terms of the tariff or coordinated through the amendments that are listed on the tariff itself.

We believe that the government instruct the competent authorities in the customs to conduct detection Alkmarki over the goods, especially those exposed to damage or corruption as a continuously working to activate and support the implementation of the law. (النهاية)/20/ (End) / 20 /

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum