I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Government amendments to Iraq 2010 budget

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Government amendments to Iraq 2010 budget

Saturday, January 23rd 2010 4:00 PM

Najaf, Jan. 23 (AKnews).The Iraqi MP of national coalition said on Friday that the government amendments on the balance of 2010 didn’t raise any specifications to the provinces.

" The balance of 2010 busget has returned by the government to the parliament,no specifications were done and no amount of money were specified to any important projects like( Najaf as an Islamic cultural capital )" ,Kareem Al-Yakoby, told the Independent National News Agency of Kurdistan (AKnews).

The projects of building schools, hospitals, water projects and swages were not transported to the provinces as it was recommended by the parliament council so voting on the balance will be late if these sections were not adjusted, he added.

Noteworthy here is that the Parliament council re balanced the balance to the prime ministers to adjust it by returning the balance to the parliament but some of the parliament members who objected these adjustments.

as/gs AKnews

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/106610/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum