I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Baldawi: Losses in a failure to approve a package of economic laws of billions of dollars

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Baldawi: Losses in a failure to approve a package of economic laws of billions of dollars
Bar News | 23/01/2010
Baghdad / Orr News
Said Rep. full of Baldawi member of the parliamentary economic committee that hinder and delay the adoption of important economic laws, in this parliamentary session, causing the loss of billions of dollars to Iraq at a time when you need the country to such funds for reconstruction.
She said in a press statement that the most important of these laws on the management of the package Quartet's oil wealth: the oil and gas law and the law of the national oil company and the law of the Ministry of Oil, as well as the Resource Management Act oil.
Explaining Baldawi by the fact that those laws are of special importance to Iraq, especially since the country adopted in revenue on the oil sector ranged between "83% to 93% for the years 2005 to today," noting that the neglect of this sector leads to the neglect of other sectors "as being an important factor for the advancement of the country in all respects. "
http://translate.googleusercontent.c...4-M2Yv39YklF7w

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum