I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adel Abdul-Mahdi discuss with the Special Representative of the United Nations update on the Iraqi political scene

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Adel Abdul-Mahdi discuss with the Special Representative of the United Nations update on the Iraqi political scene

2010-01-24 10:57:52 2010-01-24 10:57:52

BAGHDAD (Iba) آ Research Vice President Adel Abdul Mahdi, with the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq Ad Melkert the latest developments in the Iraqi political scene, particularly with regard to the forthcoming legislative elections and the decision of the accountability and justice dimensions of the preparation of candidates from standing in these elections.

. A statement by the Presidency of the Republic received by the independent press (Iba) version Meh said Sunday that Abdul Mahdi stressed the importance of finding a solution to this issue, according to the provisions of the Constitution and the law, noting that efforts are being made at all levels to find a way out of this issue.

Adel Abdul-Mahdi to the meeting convened by the Presidency Council on Friday that it decided to call a meeting of the four presidencies to work together to find a solution according to the law and the Constitution to apply to everyone.

The Vice President stressed the importance of holding elections in an atmosphere of security, freedom and transparency of crucial importance in shaping the future of the political process in the country.

For his part, Melkert stressed the desire and willingness of the UN mission in Baghdad, communication and cooperation with the Iraqi side, especially with the Electoral Commission for elections and to provide all the necessary arrangements to ensure the electoral process. (End) / g

/ .. http://translate.googleusercontent.c...-2tBukFuHGDpkg

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum