I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Governor of the CBI is expected to cut interest rates

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

The Governor of the CBI is expected to cut interest rates

بغ BAGHDAD - morning
قال. Central bank governor said: that is likely to cut its interest rates from the current rate at seven percent, but the size of the reduction will depend on inflation. . Shabibi ruled out in a press statement to the Iraqi economy suffered any problems because of the elections scheduled for next March.

وكان ال. The Iraqi Central cut interest rates to seven percent from nine percent in June to fit with the decline in the rate of inflation. أع. He added that it was likely to be less interest rate of seven percent, but stressed that it would depend on the rate of inflation to growth and that will be monitored so closely. وق. Shabibi said: that monetary policy Stguetvi impact of developments in inflation and added that the central bank has managed to reduce inflation through monetary policies. . He said inflation fell to about 6.0 percent. با. Although the inflation index for consumer prices, the President stood at 9.2 percent early last year. وذ. Shabibi said that it expected growth of the Iraqi economy, which depends on oil production a little more than the expectations of the International Monetary Fund came in at 5.8 percent. وت. Shabibi expected to end violence once more economic growth and rising income levels.

http://translate.google.com/translat...3Dv1P%26sa%3DG

When we see CBI cut interest rates...I "think" and "hope" we see the RV.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum