I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Al Zubaidi, calls provinces to receive 20% of allocations until ratification of budget

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Al Zubaidi, calls provinces to receive 20% of allocations until ratification of budget
Said: "The States which put off the debt has the priority in investment projects

Translated by IRAQdirectory.com - [1/24/2010]

Finance Minister Baqir Jabr Al-Zubaidi said the government would give priority in the selection of companies exploiting to the States that shall put off the debts on Iraq, as called for provinces to recognize 20%of the allocations to continue the implementation of their projects until the ratification of 2010 budget.

Zubaidi said in an interview with the " Al-Sabah " The decision of the government's priority is to make companies from countries which extinguished the debt by 100 % to invest in Iraq and contribute in the implementation of reconstruction projects, and expected that this would help in urging other nations to take similar steps to the steps of the initiators to do so, noting that the ministry's efforts had been successful in persuading many countries to extinguish the debt, as happened recently with Denmark, in addition , the Ministry obtained initial approval from a number of Arab States who was insisting on its claims against Iraq to extinguish it completely. (Wonder what Arab states???)

Al-Zubaidi addressed a call through " Al-Sabah " to all the provinces to receive 20% of the amounts of financial allocations for each province, indicating that the ministry has, according to the law of financial management full power of payment to 20% of amounts of financial allocations for each province, depending on the budget last year as an excess until the new budget is passed.

And about the reasons that caused re-start budget of 2010 by Parliament and not to ratify it, the minister explained that there is a simple controversial points between the sides, but the main point of contention was between the parliament and the government has not been responded to by the government was the claim of parliament to transfer 20% of amounts allocated to the service ministries to the budget of the provincial councils.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum