I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Bank of Iraq to prevent Iraq from the investment bank money

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

azdinar

The Director-General Abd al-Husayn Rafidain Yasiri that "political Central Bank of Iraq to prevent Iraq from the investment bank of its funds directly"

The Yasiri told a news correspondent transfer (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA)

"The bank has more than 20 trillion Iraqi dinars in Khozinth and therefore the Central Bank Latest from the investment of funds, adding. That the bank deposit money belonging to the private sector, public and governmental institutions, but as a political turn and the Central Bank of Iraq, rather than part of the bank deducted the funds deposited for the benefit of the Bank gives financial profits to depositors. "

The Director of the Bank of Iraq That "the bank grants a loan of about 40 without the benefits of the facilitator during the financial year that the system used by the bank to prevent the deduction of the profits."

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=ar|en&u=http://al-iraqnews.net/new/iconomi/index.1.html&rurl=www.google.com

"The bank has more than 20 trillion Iraqi dinars in Khozinth and
therefore the Central Bank Latest from the investment of funds, adding.

20 trillion dinars are sitting in a BANK??? M2 numbers say that only 40 trillion dinar are printed?? so that leaves 20 trillion out there in banks, governments, dinar holders....interesting!!!

Once again AWESOME FIND AZDINAR!!!!!

danny

MrsCK wrote:"The bank has more than 20 trillion Iraqi dinars in Khozinth and
therefore the Central Bank Latest from the investment of funds, adding.

20 trillion dinars are sitting in a BANK??? M2 numbers say that only 40 trillion dinar are printed?? so that leaves 20 trillion out there in banks, governments, dinar holders....interesting!!!

Once again AWESOME FIND AZDINAR!!!!!

M2 does not represent the total currency printed...it basically represents the currency in the hands of the people...checking accounts, savings deposits, money market deposits, money market mutual funds, small denomination time deposits and even traveler's checks.

redfox55

yes when i travel i make sure i have a couple of trilliion travelers checks with me

wouldnt leave home without them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum