I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade: the conclusion of 21 agreements and activate 48 for a joint committee last year

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trade: the conclusion of 21 agreements and activate 48 for a joint committee last year

The Director General of the Department of Foreign Economic Relations Department of the Ministry of Commerce Thursday that the Ministry has been able over the last year of the conclusion of 21 agreements, as did 48 of the joint committee in various parts of the world, according to a ministry statement.

A statement of the Ministry of thunder Khairallah al-Asadi said the ministry had "achieved during the past year 21 agreement between his and the draft agreement," as well as "five memorandums of understanding for the Department of International Organizations."

Asadi said that the agreements "included the countries of the Organization of Islamic Conference and the World Trade Organization and Asia (Azerbaijan, Singapore) and the neighboring countries (Turkey and Iran) and the countries of Europe (Britaniawalczyk, Slovakia, Romania and Bosnia and Herzegovina" in addition to "the continent of Africa (Nigeria, South Africa, and was also the signing of five memorandums of understanding with Turkey and Iran. "

In the area of the joint committees, Asadi said, "it was the preparation and holding of meetings of joint committees for the purpose of making the mechanisms of cooperation between Iraq and the countries of the world through 48 for the joint committee were distributed among the Arab countries and the countries of the Far East, Asia and Europe and the African continent and the continent of America."

It was also to participate "more than 13 international conference was held outside the country, including in London and the United States and Washington and Berlin, Munich, Tokyo and elsewhere."
Thursday, January 28, 2010 Thursday, January 28, 2010

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum