I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dabbagh: the Political Council for National Security to discuss political developments

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dabbagh: the Political Council for National Security to discuss political developments

Date: June
11, 2009
The government spokesman Ali Dabbagh, the Iraqi Political Council for National Security met on Thursday evening, headed by President Jalal Talabani and the presence of Prime Minister and Chairman of the House of Representatives and the President of the Supreme Judicial Council and the Vice-President Dr. Adel Abdel Mahdi and the representatives of the political blocs to discuss the major developments reviewed Mr. Maliki's efforts continuous and rapid exit of American forces from Iraqi cities and towns in no later than June 30, 2009 and receipt of Iraqi security forces responsible for the full security and the need for concerted efforts to promote this national effort to complete
the mounting of sovereignty and political forces contribute to the
success of this important investment, which represents the fruit of
efforts to require equal support
and assignment of all.

Dabbagh
said that His Excellency the President of the Republic emphasized the
need to cooperate in the legislative, executive, judicial
and continuing through the Commission has full powers active in the care and respect for the principle of separation of powers.

إنتهى
Ended

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum