I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Najaf province, is preparing to sign a contract for building the new city of Najaf, 18 billion dollars

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Najaf province, is preparing to sign a contract for building the new city of Najaf, 18 billion dollars

Sunday, 31 K 2 2010 14:48 GMT

Revealed the governor of Najaf on Sunday, that the province sign in the UAE in February next investment contracts of $ 18 billion to build the new city of Najaf in the Sea of Najaf, stressing that the large fiscal deficit in the budget to maintain payments to encourage foreign investment.

Zurfi said in an interview with "Alsumaria News", the "investment contracts is the largest of its kind in the province will sign in the UAE on the tenth of next February to build the new city of Najaf in the Sea of Najaf and at an investment cost of 18 billion dollars."

Description Zurfi the new city as "greater than current city," noting that "the contract includes the construction of 10 thousand new housing units annually, and in a vertical construction," he said.

The governor of Najaf has been the recent signing of a number of investment contracts, including "contract with a Canadian company to build a suspension railway linking Najaf and Kufa, south of the city of Sagaing $ 600 million," and "We also signed another contract to build 3000 housing units at the north-west entrance with Jack Cooper world. "

On the other hand, he drew Zurfi that "the fiscal deficit of the province of Najaf was 153 billion dinars," stressing that "the new local government received from its predecessor a lot of projects that are useless, as well as the fact that most of the projects implemented by ministries was bad implementation", According to his words.

He described the governor of Najaf, development projects that are currently implemented in the province as "below the level of ambition of citizens and even elected politicians," explaining that this is the case, "paid to encourage Arab and foreign investment in the city to promote their economic and service."

The province of Najaf, 160 km south of Baghdad, to date approved 39 contracts Arab and foreign investment, and most important of these investments, the implementation of the Najaf airport project invested by the Kuwaiti company Agate $ 50 million for five years.

http://translate.google.com/translat...ml&sl=ar&tl=en

province will sign in the UAE on the tenth of next February

wow see what UAE got since they forgave ALL DEBT!!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum