I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq's Foreign invites people to turn their possession of (documents and Mtaatlkat Kuwait)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

01/02/2010 09:40:00

Iraq's Foreign invites people to turn their possession of (documents and Mtaatlkat Kuwait)

BAGHDAD (Drabin): I sent the Iraqi Foreign Ministry on Monday an invitation to the Iraqi citizens to hand over the possession of (documents and Kuwaiti property) have been seized during the invasion of Kuwait in 1990.

The ministry published a large advertisement on the front page of a newspaper (morning) urged the government (both had no documents or Kuwaiti property previously seized by the system when the occupation of the State of Kuwait in 1990 delivered to the ministry. "

The declaration that (the ministry would bring these documents and property to the Kuwaiti side to implement Security Council resolutions).

The Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari met last Thursday the ambassadors of the United States, Britain, France, China and Russia, letters to their governments to demand the support of Iraq and its support for a new resolution in the UN Security Council.

And briefed them on the steps taken by Iraq to get out of the provisions of Chapter VII.

Iraq is seeking to claim the permanent members of the UN Security Council, helping to get out of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, which imposed the sanctions since its 1990 invasion of Kuwait.

Baghdad to seek approval of the Security Council the fact that it no longer represents a threat to international security is justified sanctions.

The Security Council has forced Iraq to pay 5% of its oil revenues to fund the United Nations for compensation.

The Fund has received requests for compensation of $ 368 billion, but he admitted only $ 52 billion, including 39 billion for Kuwait, and that according to figures from Kuwait and from the Fund.

The United Nations said last fall that Iraq pay a total of 27,1 billion U.S. war reparations to Kuwait and remained some 25,2 billion U.S. dollars must be paid.

In addition to the payment of compensation, sanctions include return of the property of Kuwait and the demarcation of the border between the two countries and reveal the fate of Kuwaiti prisoners.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum