I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Article 140 of the Commission denies the allocation of 10 million dinars for victims

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Article 140 of the Commission denies the allocation of 10 million dinars for victims Turkmen in Kirkuk

Member of the Commission denied the Article 140 on disputed areas, the Commission's intention to allocate $ 10 million dinars for the victims of the regions of ninety-Bashir, which are populated the majority of the Turkmen in Kirkuk, adding that the Article 140 Committee is trying to "close the file on the foreign Arabs of Kirkuk and the Kurds displaced to outside because this file needs to be substantial financial allocations to pay compensation to them."

The Chairman of the Commission on the Truth Commission on Article 140 Khip improve in an interview with "Alsumaria News" The Commission on Article 140, "did not announce the allocation of $ 10 million dinars for the victims of the regions of ninety-Bashir, Turkmen, and Rogge about this is incorrect and is part of the electoral campaign based on promises Incorrect," he said.

The Khip that the Commission on Article 140, "is trying hard to close the file on the foreign Arabs of Kirkuk and the Kurds displaced outside of the fact that this file needs to be substantial financial allocations for the payment of compensation to them."

The official committee that the Iraqi government "made last year's $ 200 million as a counterbalance for the Commission, after completion of the Arabs and Kurds make up the Commission will consider the issue of itinerant home and develop a thorough study," pointing out that this "need to balance and special legislation which can not be implementation, before ending a file compensation for the evacuees and expatriates."

The regions of ninety-Bashir to Kirkuk and that inhabited by the majority of the Turkmen Shiite areas, the Iraqi government before 2003, the expropriation of its citizens and their lands, and provided the population after 2009, claims to the property disputes for compensation, but because of the absence of a judicial body capable of dealing with the number Large claims, which amounted to 42 thousand a case, there is still resolved postponed.

The province of Kirkuk, 250 km north of Baghdad, highlighted the areas of dispute between Kurdistan and the federal government of Iraq, Article 140 of the Constitution to solve the problem of maintaining ownership of the three phases, beginning with the normalization of the situation and the payment of compensation then conduct a census of the population and the end of a referendum for the views of the self-determination, and received phases solution of the three strongly supported by the Kurds against the refusal by the forces of Arabs and Turkmen province.

http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/3/27...ss%20news.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum