I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Financial market: the development of the mechanics of the clearing bank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Financial market: the development of the mechanics of the clearing bank made the only

Financial market: the development of the mechanics of the clearing bank made the only market in the world in securing a stock before selling
2010-02-03 11:15:46
BAGHDAD (Iba) .. executive director of the Iraqi market for securities that the development of mechanisms for dealing with the clearing bank in order to maintain the funds of investors and make the timing of payment on the same day made the only market in the world for a stock before selling it.
He said Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam told the independent press (Iba) said Wednesday that it was through the use of System Center filing that simulates the electronic trading system, as well as securing the funds to be purchased through brokerage firms claim secured by the clearing bank in the hour before the start of the meeting. Stressing the continuing modernization tally stock, even during the trading session, there were no payment in the event of a failure since the start of the application in the electronic stock exchange.
He said Abdul Salam to start recording five companies in April 2009 at the electronic filing and circulation and the evolution of the number at the end of 2009 to become (80) joint-stock company, the registration (20%) of the shares of shareholders during this period.
He said he was there the requirements of electronic trading in all details to be completed by the Department of the meetings and manual trading, which was the last session in the 18.6.2009, which was not taken lightly, especially after the opening of electronic trading as it had to manage two types of the first trading manual and the other at the time of electronic One of the companies and brokerage firms and investors. (End) / 20 /
http://translate.googleusercontent.c...0pFqFSj1KYRpCQ

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum