I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

About the DFI

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About the DFI Empty About the DFI Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Tom@3.86

Tom@3.86

You guy have probably already seen this, but just in case you haven't, here it is. I especially like the last paragraph.

The DFI (Development Fund for Iraq) holds an estimated $20-30BB (20-30 billion US dollars). The fund was created in May of 2003 at the request of Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA) Administrator and deposited into the US Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Part of the total amount has since been moved to the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq).

From Abdulbasit Turki:

“The anti-corruption coordinator at the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, Joseph Stafford, said that the U.S. president has agreed to the extension for one more year.”

The DFI account in Iraq was created for “cash payment requirements”. So far, it has been used mainly for the wheat purchase program, Iraqi security forces equipment, elecricity and oil infrastructure programs, and the currency exchange program.

We hope that in the near future, “cash payment requirements” will include covering a revaluation of the currency. I know I’d like to be on the receiving end of that “requirement”!

http://dinarspeculation.com/2009/06/04/obama-extends-iraq-development-fund-protection/

2About the DFI Empty Re: About the DFI Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:19 pm

Part of the total amount has since been moved to the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq). Wonder how much is there??

But did doesn't say anything about the other account that was in New York...interesting

Thanks Tom..have not seen this.

3About the DFI Empty Re: About the DFI Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:08 pm

good stuff Tom...if I remember correctly the initial deposit was over 30 billion in 03 or early 04....some believe that over 50 billion is being protected in NY but no-one knows how many deposits was made.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum