I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Five-year development plan completed- minister

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Five-year development plan completed- minister
February 9, 2010 - 08:01:41
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Iraqi minister of planning said that his ministry has finished its development plan for the years 2010-2014.

“The plan has focused on the oil and electricity sectors, considering that oil is the main source of income to the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and investment plan budgets,” according to a statement by the minister, which was received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

The plan’s investment program includes more than 2,700 projects worth nearly $186 billion U.S. dollars, the statement indicated.

The minister is expected to hold a press conference on Feb. 15 to present an outline of the plan.

Besides the obvious reason why this is important I want to refresh the opening, albeit, extremely long sentence the Arbil Minister gave in his opening remarks on 5/11/2009. This has always stood out in my mind. The full opening statement can be found here.

In the name of Allah the most merciful the most gracious
Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to inaugurate the work of this conference devoted to the study documents the five-year national development plan for the years (2010 – 2014), that plan, which we hope will be the start of a real Iraqi economy, which is paying a heavy expensive result of decades of governmental and political turmoil, which led to the instability of policies and legislation and decisions and reflected on the lives of citizens and compounded the suffering of the Iraqi, suffering that is now threatening the social and political stability and weaken the credibility of the state and make the Iraqi isolated from the political and economic system, hampering effective participation in the process of rebuilding their country.

Conscious / Minister of Planning: four million jobs will be provided by five-year plan for the coming years

واع /بغداد/ ف . Conscious / Baghdad / P. م M

9/2/2010 3:12pm 9/2/2010 3:12 pm

Minister of Planning Ali Ghalib Baban on the completion of five year development plan for the years 2010 -2014 is a comprehensive plan in its economic, social, humanitarian and public services and the infrastructure.

The minister indicated in a press statement transferred reporter (news agency, Iraqi Information / conscious) That the plan focused on the priorities within the oil and electricity sectors as a first priority on the grounds that the oil is funded basis of the gross domestic product and the financing of investment plans, budgets .. The electricity sector, it provides an environment is essential to sustain the various sectors of development and human consumption .. He explained that the plan focused on Agricultural and rural development to link agriculture by direct provision of food security and employment of manpower in the countryside.

He said that the doors of launching the five-year development plan will be the most prominent economic event this year because it focuses on building the human in terms of education, health insurance and pure water and sanitation to the largest possible proportion of the population as well as focus on the theme of the spatial dimension by reducing the disparities between the provinces and the distribution of investments by fair and equitable in line with the need and the degree of deprivation in the previous decades .. The plan did not overlook the social situation by activating the role of women and increasing their contribution to development activity and activating the role of youth and the empowerment of vulnerable groups of orphans, widows and divorced from the performance of their development and to ensure the basic requirements of life to them. He went on to planning .. The investment program of the plan includes more than (2700) of the draft distributed to the sectors and all activities and all the provinces and a balanced and total cost amounted to (186) billion dollars over five years to implement the plan will be funded through the federal budget as well as through local and foreign investments In the activities of the plan .. Which will lead to an annual growth rate in gross domestic product by (9.4%) and the provision of between three million to four million five hundred thousand new jobs over the coming years about Maineks clear to absorb unemployment in the country.

ت . T.. ف أ P a

total cost amounted to (186) billion dollars over five years

Odd this amount is not in dinars but dollars

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum