I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi Finance denies intention to delete the zeros

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Iraqi Finance denies intention to delete the zeros
http://translate.google.com/translat...F2%2F112476%2F

Iraqi Finance denies intention to delete the zeros of the national currency
09/02/2010 09:02 09/02/2010 09:02

. Arbil, February 9 (AKnews) - U.S. Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance and the Iraqi economy, the ministry's intention to delete the zeroes from the national currency of Iraq, adding that the Iraqi economy, do not complain about inflation, there is no need for the implementation of this strategy.

The Prophet told Fadel Kurdistan News (AKnews) that "the process of deleting the zeroes of the Iraqi currency has no economic gain, and any positive impact on the purchasing power of the process of Iraq, but will also create other problems, to issue coins of small denominations such as" 10 money "and "50" penny quarter of a dinar and a half dinars. "

. He explained that "did not issue a formal decision on this matter, was not talking officially start work this fiscal policy to raise zeros from the Iraqi currency."
He noted that "the only win for the deletion of zeros from the currency is issued in small groups only, either in terms of their purchasing power will remain the same as dollar against foreign currencies and the euro, and there will be any increase or improvement."

". For his part, said the economist is capable Rizgar that "if the replacement of the Iraqi currency, Nabgy we work to maintain the stability of buying and selling rates of the Iraqi currency against foreign currency, for a limited period, so the process does not cause loss of citizens who deal in buying and selling foreign currency, often What is this period of six months. "
". He said "the deletion of zeros does not help to increase the value of local currency, because the high value of the currency is linked to the security situation of the country, as well as the ability of local production and commercial activity and reduction of inflation rates in the country."
It is worth mentioning that the Central Bank of Iraq said in a statement issued on February 6 this year, announced a plan to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency before the end of the year 2010, and has completed 50% of the preparations for the work according to this strategy. It is hoped to be completed this fiscal policy later this year.

(آكانيوز)ت: و ز 9/2/2010 (AKnews) T: and g 9/2/2010

agggggggggg we already understand this they an't talking about a lop, the only reason a country does that is because of high inflation....and we know iraq doesn't have high inflation.

Wish they would stop talking and explaining all this and just RV!!!
Good find pan

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum