I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq's 2010 Federal budget of 18 trillion (t) Iraqi Dinars to be endorsed this week

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Iraq's 2010 Federal budget of 18 trillion (t) Iraqi Dinars to be endorsed this week, MP says

Tuesday, February 9th 2010 7:34 PM

Baghdad, Feb. (AKnews).The Iraqi Parliament's Financial Committee has announced today that Thursday that the Presidential Board, led by President Jalal Talabani, will endorse the Fational Budget for 2010 next Thursday, despite the existence of several observations.

“The Presidential Board will endorse the budget on Wednesday or Thursday, and there won't be any further talk about returning the Federal Budget by the Presidency Board to the Parliament, because of the comments on the appointments subject,“ Member of the Parliament's Legal Committee, Sami Al-Atroshi, told the Independent National News Agency of Kurdistan (AKnews).

The MP of Kurdistan Alliance said that “the State of the Law Bloc had demanded earlier to veto the budget and return it to the Parliament, in order to delete the paragraph related to the appointments, but the Financial Committee didn’t receive anything from the Presidency, especially that the Presidency had only one day to finish it, being sent Jan. 27, in order to resolve it “.

“If the Presidency didn’t reject the Budget, it would be endorsed without taking the signatures of the three Presidencies, i.e. the Presidency Board, the Presidency of the Parliament and the Council of Ministers, as soon as the legal deadline would reach its end," he said.

The Parliament had voted on January 28 on the Federal Budget, after the government modified it more than once, amid criticism and objections by the State of the Law bloc on article 21of the Budget, which provides not to approve appointments in the Iraqi Budget for the fiscal year 2010, related to the appointment of 115,000 employees.

The Chairwoman of the Parliament's Financial Committee, Ala AL-Sadoon, excluded the Budget's veto because of the appointment paragraph.

“It is hard to veto the Federal Budget, because of the appointment paragraph, meaning that passing this demand would create problems,“ she told the Independent National News Agency of Kurdistan (AKnews).

The Council of Ministers had endorsed Federal budget of 2010 on October 13 last, for the total of 18 Trillion (t) Iraqi Dinars, including the complimentary budget for 2009 of 5 trillion (t) and 300 billion (b) Dinars .

Sa/Sh .(AKnews)

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/112793/

“The Presidential Board will endorse the budget on Wednesday or Thursday,

OK finalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy they send it to the gazette...now 30 days after they send it to the gazette they get to spend it!!! so earliest they can start spending it is after March 11th

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum