I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq offers more crude oil supply to India

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Iraq offers more crude oil supply to India
Published on February 10, 2010 at 17:40

NEW DELHI (Commodity Online): Iraq has offered to supply more crude oil to Indian refineries. Iraq is ramping up its current crude production capacity substantially in the next few years, according to Fawzi F Hariri, Iraq Minister of Industry and Minerals.

In a meeting with Murli Deora, India Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas here on Wednesday. Hariri invited Indian companies to invest in the refining sector in Iraq with assured supply of crude oil. He also said that long term crude oil supply arrangement could be made for Indian refineries. Iraq is one of the major crude oil supplier to India.

Explore Commodity Online Mobile Services

Murli Deora offered the utilization of upcoming crude oil storage facility in India by Iraq. The visiting Minister expressed keen interest in the proposal as the crude oil could be conveniently supplied to various importing centers from the Indian locations.

Deora also proposed utilization of the services of leading engineering and consultancy firm, Engineers India Limited (EIL) by the Government of Iraq in developing oil sector infrastructure. He informed that most of the Indian refineries have been built by EIL in addition to the infrastructure in upstream and downstream sectors of the country. Presently, EIL is implementing among others a major Greenfield refinery project at Bhatinda, Punjab which is progressing quite well.

Hariri invited Shri Deora to visit Iraq for taking forward the cooperation in the hydrocarbon sector.

that's cool....iraq sure moving fast on all this

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum