I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Security Council funded a UN efforts to settle the issue of missing Kuwaitis in Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Security Council funded a UN efforts to settle the issue of missing Kuwaitis in Iraq
Bar News | 11/02/2010

New York / agencies

The UN Security Council approved the recommendation of the Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon to allocate the amount of $ 251,400 worth of operating reserves and balance of the amount allocated for administrative and operational costs, which represents 2,2% of the Iraq escrow account of the United Nations to finance the continuation of activities undertaken by the senior coordinator level on missing Kuwaiti and third country nationals and Kuwaiti property lost in Iraq, and support staff until the end of the month of June.

The President of the Council for this month, the Permanent Representative of France, Ambassador Gerard Arrow urgent letter to Ban Ki-moon, recently after receiving unanimous approval by members of the Council would, during and on behalf of all members reaffirmed their support

The important work being done by the high-level coordinator to resolve this humanitarian issue, calling on the Secretary-General to submit a detailed progress report to members by 30 June.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum