I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advisor Central Bank (Iba): monetary policy of the Bank over the past years will continue the successful

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Advisor Central Bank (Iba): monetary policy of the Bank over the past years will continue the successful
2010-02-14 09:37:19

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Sign adviser CBI continued success of the monetary policy of the Bank during the past years. Stressing that the Bank's core function is the formulation of fiscal policy of the country.

Appearance, "said Dr. Mohammed Saleh told the independent press (Iba) today, Sunday, has been the Bank's important role in the process of reducing the effects of inflation through fiscal policy is working to curb the rising prices that may confuse the family income affects the situation of price stability in the country, where the Central Works at the moment to maintain the value of prices and seeks to pursue a policy of declining increases.

"Everyone knows that the previous situation was serious, requiring a new economic approach of the Bank and will lead to success, where inflation was far Mdyate in 2007 when it reached nearly 50 percent, which forced us to adopt a policy to limit the escalation of that alarming percentage .

He noted that conditions favor paid to the opening of the currency auction, which has contributed to the reduction of high rates of inflation and the increased value of the dinar against the dollar during that period.

Saleh also highlighted that the central bank seeks to be no price increases commensurate with the size of a normal intake of family and the nature of the salaries of employees in the public sector.

The parliamentarians called earlier to reserve the use of cash for the bank in the event of a shortfall in the state budget, which was born the reactions of opposition by the bank. (النهاية)/20/ (End) / 20 /

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum