I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finance: the first of next March cashing retired workers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Finance: the first of next March cashing retired workers

(صوت العراق) - 21-02-2010 (Voice of Iraq) - 21/02/2010

(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad - Youssef al-Tai

The Department of the retirement and social security of workers, one of the formations of the retirement of the national Ministry of Finance, cashing retired workers in the first of March. An official source in the Chamber for (range): It will be cashing retired workers for the months of January and February through post offices in accordance with the new rates that have been identified the decision of the Council of Ministers.

The source said: The pensioner who has a secured service (30) years and above will receive (200) thousand dinars, and retired, who has secured the service of less than 30 years (170) thousand dinars, as well as the family of deceased pensioner, which has more than three eligible disposal of them (the 150) thousand dinars, adding that the family of the deceased, consisting of retired beneficiaries have acted (140) thousand dinars, and the family of the deceased, consisting of retired eligible to receive one (130) thousand dinars.

المدى Term

Amazing that they still can't pay people ON TIME!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum