I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade standard unified between Iraq and Egypt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Trade standard unified between Iraq and Egypt
Monday, February 22nd 2010 2:23 PM

Cairo, Feb. 22 (AKnews) The Egyptian Ministry for Trade and Industry said on Monday that it agreed with Iraq on exchanging the information between them in the field of specified standard of commodities so as to facilitate the trade exchange between the two countries.

The Head of The General Committee for the Egyptian Standards and Qualities told (AKnews): "The new coming days will witness the approval of the test certificates and conformity with Iraq which will allow the entry of exported products between the two countries without the need to be re-examined or tested."

Barakat added, in the meeting of Electronic and Engineering Products Manufacturers in Cairo that "Egypt is seeking to increase its exports to the world, to reach about 200 billion pounds by the end of 2013, in order to achieve this goal we intend to expand the operations of joint exchange of testing and conformity and compatibility according to standard specifications of different countries, including Iraq and other Arab countries. "

Barakat pointed out that "By the time approval on the joint exchange between Egypt and Iraq will be declared, factories with the required standards can exchange their products without being re-examined," adding that "this agreement will also include Saudi Arabia and Sudan after finalising negotiations with both countries."

Iraq is seeking to increase its trade relations with the countriesall over the world to restore its infrastructure which was dilapidated by war and years of siege.

Rn/Nn (AKnews)

Egypt I think cancel their debt to iraq.....all countries that cancel the debt lately has been getting these good trade contracts.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum