I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Security Council decide that Iraq is free of weapons of mass

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TICKY DID GOOD FINDING THIS:

The Security Council decide that Iraq is free of weapons of mass

ايلاف Ilaf

Posted 25/02/2010 06:00 AM

Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari said the UN Security Council resolutions will be issued within days steer Iraq to emerge from Chapter VII sanctions by the UN Charter, to confirm Iraq's compliance with the Charter of the United Nations and is free of weapons of mass destruction and its commitment to disarmament, calling it a major step out of the international sanctions .

He noted that his country is making great efforts to improve relations with the Arab and Islamic countries, which in turn must also take the initiative to respond to the desire to develop relations of Iraq, but he explained that there are no principles of his country can bargain and relate to their interests and the fate of its people.

In terms of Iraqi accusations that Syria supports terrorism, Zebari said his country did not accuse any country ?But there are a number of former regime loyalists doing these operations and the authorities are serious in ending the practices?. . And on joint oil fields with Kuwait and Iran, explained that there are joint committees with each of the two countries are studying this matter for agreement on steps satisfactory to all.

dirt14

yippppeeeee,this says days, Very Happy Smile Cool

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum