I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Global markets have been changes in the market

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Conscious / most important news of the Arab Economic and global / economic report

واع / ل . Conscious / l. هـ E

25/2/2010 25/2/2010 9:57 am 9:57 am

Global markets have been changes in the market and economies affected by the specter of global financial crisis and the unprecedented rise of the currency market and the instability of oil prices we observe in the context of the report the following:

BAGHDAD - The Ministry of Finance "Iraq's debts arising from his trust towards both Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are estimated at twenty-one billion dollars. He said Finance Minister Baqir Jabr Al-Zubaidi In press statements " The debt owed by Iraq against Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are divided by fifteen billion dinars to Saudi Arabia and six billion dollars to Kuwait" He pointed out " There are efforts under way between the two sides to resolve the issue of debt. Now" Iraq is quote from one of its foreign debt with the exception of some of the world, including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Turkey, China, Poland, revealing a close agreement with China to reduce eighty percent of Iraq's debt amounting to eight billion five hundred million dollars. "

Seoul - The local media reported on Thursday that feed. T. X South Korean Heavy Industries has won an order for the Iraqi factory worth 3.2 billion dollars. She said no. Daily quoted an official at CBS. T. X not included that the company signed a memorandum of understanding with the Iraqi government to build a petrochemical complex and related facilities in Basra.

WASHINGTON - The International Monetary Fund agreed on Wednesday on a program loan of $ 3.6 billion dollars to Iraq to fill the needs of the balance of payments. The IMF said it would pay on the spot segment of approximately $ 455 million of the loan me the Iraqi authorities. The loan comes as Iraq prepares for crucial parliamentary election in the seventh of March.

NEW YORK - U.S. stocks rose for the day on Wednesday after being assured Chairman Ben Bernanke Federal Reserve (Fed) to the markets that interest rates will remain low for a long time. In conclusion, the Dow Jones industrial average was trading session on Wall Street was up 91.75 points, or 0.89 percent to 10,374.16 points, while the index rose Standard & Poor's broader 10.64 points, or 0.97 percent, to close at 1105.24 points. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up high-tech companies 22.46 points, or 1.01 percent to 2235.90 points.

Berlin - German Chancellor Angela Merkel in a newspaper interview published on Wednesday that the euro finds himself for the first time in a difficult situation but will be able to weather the storm. Merkel said that the members of the euro area debt-ridden like Greece to address their problems. The chancellor said in an interview with German newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung "for the first time since its creation, the euro is now in a difficult situation but will maintain its position." She said "I think the real confidence in the euro can not be achieved in the financial markets only if it is to address the root of the problem in Greece and other countries that have a high deficit in the budget." There were Merkel offered to help in Athens while recognizing that the public and its partners in the ruling coalition are opposed to anything that might seem as if the taxpayers are the ones who saved Greece. Merkel welcomed - in a press interview - Greece has taken steps to strengthen public finances and said it was important to achieve an ethnically objectives. The basis of the policy of economic fundamentals is the Convention on national growth and stability, the European Union and that there is no political unity to support the euro.

LONDON - European shares closed higher on Wednesday, helped by gains in banking stocks helped by the announcement Chairman Ben Bernanke Federal Reserve (Fed) that U.S. interest rates will remain at low levels for too long. The Nasdaq 300 index of top blue-chip stocks in Europe at 0.2 percent, to close on 66 ر 1013 points after twisting of the rise and fall several times and, after falling 1.1 percent in the previous session. The index is now a high standard by 57 percent, the lowest level on record, which plunged to ninth in March 2009 but has a low 5.7 percent, the highest level in 15-month low last month, partly due to concerns about Greece. Shares in banks amid a good year as a whole of the reports of the results of the sector. Shares of Bank of (virus. S. Me. C) leader, who will announce the results on Monday, 2.5 percent. Shares rose as Royal Bank of Scotland, Lloyds Banking Group, which will announce their results on Thursday and Friday, 0.4 percent and 3.4 percent. Among other gainers, shares rose Societe Generale and Standard Stertrd and / Yu. Me. S. / Rates ranging between 1.2 percent and 1.9 percent. Across Europe, the FTSE 100 index of leading British shares of companies in the London Stock Exchange also rose 0.52 percent, the DAX index of shares of big German companies in Frankfurt 0.20 percent. In Paris, the CAC 40 index closed shares of major French companies was up 0.23 percent

In a related development - sets the price of gold pieces in the morning session in London on Wednesday to 1093.00 per ounce (ounce), down from 1107.00 dollars in the previous session objects The price of gold at the previous close in New York to $ 1102.95 an ounce.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum