I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuwait seizes Iraqi oil in the south-western Rumaila

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Kuwait seizes Iraqi oil in the south-western Rumaila

Conscious / private

28/2/2010 11:41am
Revealed the control of oil sources in Kuwait on the part of Rumaila southern province of Basra South The protection of US-British Iraq.
The sources for ( News Agency Iraqi media / conscious ) That the control of Kuwait on these fields had been reached after U.S. occupation of Iraq in 2003 and bring down the The former, noting that Kuwait continues to invest wells years ago in the southwestern part of Rumaila, which is the main problem between Iraq and Kuwait, due to the differences on the investment of common fields, especially that Iraq is dependent on investment in order to reach solutions.
The sources indicated that U.S. and British forces providing protection for Kuwait to invest in these fields without reference to the Iraqi side. The Rumaila hauled the northern and southern giant fields of Iraq and extends from the western city of Basra, heading south to the southern part of which enters the State of Kuwait. And more wells in Iraq. It was the ninth greatest oil field in global Btabqath finest types of oil. Date back to the exploitation of November 1970. In the seventies of the last century was less than twenty wells have now reached more than 663 producing wells. Are extracting oil from the Rumaila fields under the auspices of the Southern Oil Company in Basra. The disruption of production Rumaila during the Iran-Iraq war, accusing Iraq of its neighbor, the State of Kuwait oil extraction Rumaila days of the former regime and the renewal of the charge .

http://al-iraqnews.net/new/siaysiah/56738.html

Wasn't it these oil fields that kuwait was side drilling to get the oil when saddam found out about it and invaded them over it???

outkastjamz

Yup, but This sounds interesting

" That the control of Kuwait on these fields had been reached"

Part of ch 7 needing to be fulfilled correct????

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

MrsCK wrote:Wasn't it these oil fields that kuwait was side drilling to get the oil when saddam found out about it and invaded them over it???

Good memory CK....yep that was the reasoning behind Iraq invading Kuwait.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum