I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Article 140 gets going through compensation steps

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Article 140 gets going through compensation steps
Wednesday, March 3rd 2010 1:13 PM

Nineveh, March 3 (AKnews) Sinjar district governor in Nineveh province said on Tuesday, that the new compensations of Article 140 ia addition to lands in the district which is about 124 kilometers west of Mosul are distributed among the citizens.

"The Committee of Article 140 in Sinjar district began to distribute the compensations on after announcing the lists." Dakhil Qassim Hassoun told The Independent National News Agency of Kurdistan (AKnews).

"The distribution will continue until the end of this month and maybe more than that," noting that "the value of each compensation is 10 million dinars, with a plot area of 250 meters,"indicating that "This action was done according to the decision of the Supreme Committee of Article 140 in Baghdad, which includes Kirkuk and Sinjar and Khanqin areas."

Article 140 of the constitution states on resolving the areas of dispute between Baghdad and Erbil, that are addressed on three phases: normalization, and then conduct a census, followed by a referendum among the population about the fate of areas of disagreement.

Hassoun pointed out that "the Office Article 140 in Sinjar includes, in addition to Sinjar district, sheikhan, Bashiqa, Makhmour, and Zammar areas," refusing "to reveal the number of people who will get the compensation."

Hassoun said earlier to (AKnews) that "new compensations will be given to Sinjar district to be distributed among people according to Article 140 of the Iraqi constitution and it was received last Sunday.

The Iraqi parliament has approved on allocating $ 170 million within 2010 annual budget as compensation for those affected by Article 140 and the policies of the former Iraqi regime since the mid-seventies of the last century until March 2003.

Rn/gs AKnews

outkastjamz

10 mil dinar sounds like alot of moolah if it rv'd 1 to 1...don't know what to think anymore...lol

littlekracker

dont think jamz..you could hurt yourself....lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum