I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Bank Governor: We Pursue the Former Iraqi Regime Funds in Europe and American

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Central Bank Governor: We Pursue the Former Iraqi Regime Funds in Europe and American

03-03-2010 Bar News |

Baghdad / Orr News

Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi said the Iraqi government in pursuing Iraqi funds abroad and placed close to the names of the former regime in Europe and America. He stressed that negotiations were ongoing with the Saudi side on the termination of debt file on Iraq.

Shabibi said that frozen Iraqi funds are "prosecuted as government funds and we continue limiting, and negotiate the debts of the states located in it." He noted in a statement to "Union" that the money is not specific but can say it does not exceed several billion in Europe alone, there are also funds in America.

He added that any amount is collected will go to the Development Fund for Iraq in the United States, "and" The Iraqi government is also pursuing the accounts of the funds placed close to the former regime, and we want the best and shortest way to limit the collection of international banks in those funds. "

He pointed out many of the negotiations currently taking place, adding that it must negotiate with the banks and the countries where these banks, supplemented there must be an Iraqi government decisions and other countries.

And on the debt of Iraq, especially Kuwait and Saudi Arabia Shabibi said: "The Saudis are committed to the decisions of the Paris Club, but some of the counterparties is the issue a political matter rather than the issue of international law and conventions."

"The result will apply these decisions and Saudi Arabia will be benefiting greatly reduced if the debt that Iraq would open many doors to them to take advantage and in particular investment, we are negotiating with them from time to time, and the Saudis are cooperating towards a bilateral agreement."

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...PEwhV5Wrj406hQ

WOW Shabibi talking about saudi debt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! danggggggggg that sweet!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum