I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dinar will float

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Dinar will float Empty The Dinar will float Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

The Dinar will float
From IMF, "Iraq: Letter of Intent, Memorandum of Economic and Financial Policies, and Technical Memorandum of Understanding." Feb 8, 2010

Link http://www.imf.org/External/NP/LOI/2010/irq/020810.pdf

Section III Number 26.
"To improve the functioning of foreign exchange auctions, we plan to develop organized exchange markets outside the central bank, including an interbank foreign exchange market. Our aim is to establish a forward market in Iraqi dinars in the near future."

Google " interbank foreign exchange market" and read about the Forex.

2The Dinar will float Empty Re: The Dinar will float Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Exchange Rate/ international or world oil price
Page 17

Below there is what could be looked at is a move to follow the world outlook on the price of oil as a standard against a exchange rate or IQD?

I didn't highlight the program exchange rate or the international or world oil price it was like that in the PDF.

Anyone?

http://www.imf.org/External/NP/LOI/2010/irq/020810.pdf

II. D
EFINITIONS

3. For purposes of monitoring under the program, a
program exchange rate will be
used. This program exchange rate will be set at ID 1,170 per U.S. dollar. The program
exchange rate will be used to convert into Iraqi dinars the U.S. dollar value of all CBI foreign
assets and liabilities denominated in U.S. dollars, as required. For CBI assets and liabilities
denominated in SDRs and in foreign currencies other than the U.S. dollar, they will be
converted in U.S. dollars at their respective SDR-exchange rates prevailing as of
December 31, 2009, as published on the IMF’s website.
4. For the purpose of this program, the international or world oil price is understood
to be the Average Petroleum Sport Price (APSP) used in the IMF’s World Economic Outlook

(WEO), which is the simple average of UK Brent, Dubai Fateh, and West Texas Intermediate

3The Dinar will float Empty Re: The Dinar will float Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:33 pm

littlekracker

cool pan..thanks for the post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum