I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Variation about the date for the start of legal disposal of Government

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Variation about the date for the start of legal disposal of Government

Opinions vice and a legal expert on the date the government to shift authority to conduct business. He was the legal expert Tareq war for (time) on the (conduct of business begins when the elected Council of Representatives commissioned a personal form a new government). He denied that (the date for the start of the conduct of business with the Council of Representatives), stressing (if this is not support him in the Constitution) as he put it.

It is said that a candidate for the Iraqi National Coalition sincere Zamili had confirmed that the (conduct of business of the current government will start convening the new parliament), referring to (continued its work through legal and constitutional current term).

Article 52 of the Iraqi constitution, the (president invites the Council of Representatives to convene by a presidential decree within fifteen days from the date of the ratification of the election results, and the meeting will be held under the chairmanship of the oldest member of the Council to elect a president and two vice presidents may not be extended for more than the period mentioned above) .

Zamili said in a statement yesterday that (the current government could exercise its legal and constitutional in the presence of the House of Representatives can convene a special session during this period outside of the legislator, said the situation required it).

Paragraph I of Article 56 of the Constitution that the president of the Republic, the Prime Minister or the President of the Council of Representatives or fifty members of the council may call for an extraordinary session, the meeting shall be confined to the topics that necessitated the call for).

He Zamili that (the caretaker government start in the absence of legislative authority and will continue until the formation of the new government elected parliament). The statements made by a number of MPs have suggested that the current parliament ends on 16 of his constitutional powers in March.

In the meantime, foreign relations official in the Kurdistan Regional Government Falah Mustafa, is scheduled to visit the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq Ad Melkert province on Monday.

Mustafa said in a press statement yesterday that he (scheduled to meet Melkert during his visit to the province of the President of the region, Massoud Barzani and senior officials of the Government of the province).
الزمان Time

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum