I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi MOF and CBI expect to increase the activity of T-bills in 2010

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iraqi MOF and CBI expect to increase the activity of T-bills in 2010

Translated by IRAQdirectory.com - [3/16/2010]

Ministry of Finance and CBI Predicted that Iraq will see an increase in the area of treasury bonds in 2010 to help bridge the persistent deficit in the budget.

Ministry of Finance said in a speech to the International Monetary Fund, it aims to develop the foreign exchange markets outside of the usual dollar auctions held by the CBI currently , including the interbank market and futures market in dinars.

The ministry said in the letter submitted to arrange a standby loan of $ 3.6 billion dated the eighth of February that the country had just emerged from years of sectarian fighting and it would not return to a surplus in the budget before 2012.

Minister of Finance Bayan Jabor, said "for this purpose we will hold auctions periodically and will abstain in the suppression, while we allow that the market to set the interest rates and also allow the development of a secondary market for treasury bonds to banks to improve its management of liquidity."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum