I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economic Expert : General Census of Population is very crucial in division of wealth

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Economic Expert : General Census of Population is very crucial in division of wealth

Translated by IRAQdirectory.com - [3/16/2010]

Economic Expert , Ali Al Manii said that "the general Census population is an important milestone in the division of wealth for the justice in planning and development, which is the overall process for the processing of economic and social data on population in the whole of Iraq."

Al Manii said "This attribute is characterized by the census from other statistical work, a comprehensive property is a basic foundation for planning at all levels as it provides data in development planning and assessing the success of development plans to achieve its aims."

Emphasis on "providing a broad base of data to be used as a basis to conduct credible studies and research required by the economic development programs, social, administrative and provide an updated framework for specialized statistical research."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum