I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conscious / opening of the bank building in Basra, Iran

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Conscious / opening of the bank building in Basra, Iran

Conscious / Office Basra / ع ح PNP

17/3/2010 17/3/2010 3:28 pm 3:28 pm

Opened in the province of Basra on Wednesday Iranian bank building in the province with a view to facilitate the exchange of financial and facilitate the work of investors.

The Iranian consul in the province Mohammad Bagjani لمراسل Correspondent ( وكالة انباء الاعلام العراقي / واع ) (News Agency, Iraqi Information / conscious)

"The opening of Iran's Bank building in the city is a step on the road paved for financial cooperation between Iran and the city of Basra It adds a new episode of enhances the process to facilitate the exchange of financial and implementation of investment projects by companies of Iran. "

For his part, Director of the Central Bank of Iraq in Basra, Zuhair Ali Akbar on the importance of what it means the opening of an Iranian bank in the province, noting that It means international recognition Bastaqra security and financial issues in the city along the Iranian side, seeking to enter the labor markets and investment in the city, "adding that" the business of the Bank will be subject to the control of the Iranian Central Bank of Iraq in Basra. "

ت / ن ق T / VP

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum